Faithtime is an afternoon and evening of “Sharing Christ’s Love” through fellowship, music, education and a meal! This year, we will be using the “Spark” curriculum from Augsburg Fortress which goes along with the Spark Bibles we distribute to children in the congregation. Children in Grades K-6 will have the opportunity to participate in a Bible lesson, creative art, drama, and music. Faithtime begins on September 8 and is held on Wednesday's throughout the school year. All members and guests of First Lutheran Church are welcome to join Faithtime activities at anytime. Please contact any member of the staff or the church office at 944-3196 to register.
Message: Children will learn the foundational stories of faith from the bible.
Music: Children will proclaim their faith through singing, instruments and hand chimes.
Motion: Children will share their faith through crafts, service projects, activities and games!
All children Grades K-6:
- 3:15-3:45 p.m. Check In, Snack & Table Talk
- 3:45-4:00 p.m. Whole Group Game
- 4:00-4:10 p.m. Opening in Sanctuary
- 4:10-5:30 p.m. Message, Music & Motion Rotations
- 5:30 p.m. Check Out in Sanctuary
- September 8 — Peter’s Faith
- September 15 — Who Is the Greatest
- September 22 — Share God’s Love
- September 29 — Adam and Eve
An evening meal is offered each week during Faithtime. The meal will be continuously served from 5 p.m. through 6 p.m. New this year! Faithtime meals for the month of September will be offered for free! We are excited to welcome everyone back after a long break, and to see some new faces and meet new friends!